Friday, October 9, 2009

The Approachable, Smiling Face of Your Email

Looking over a sea of faces at a networking event the other night, it struck me how whatever individuals stood discover in the gathering patch others I barely noticed. The ones that stood discover had a friendly countenance to them and commonly a grinning on their faces. Since I spend way too much time thinking about email marketing, it struck me how much this visual filtering of the gathering was similar to what I do with my inbox whenever I get a new message. It̢۪s hard to believe, but a good number of people are not actually looking at your full email. They are, in fact, meet looking at the top area (also known as the preview pane) and judging your email from that, meet as I was judging the people in the gathering based only on the countenance on their faces. read more

No comments:

Post a Comment